Diagnosis and repair of CNC machines
Each CNC machine due to intensive use serves out its lifetime at a certain point, which leads either to a complete equipment failure or to partial failure of machines parts and units. As a rule, the main causes of machines failure are:
- Violation of the operation rules, including overloading of individual mechanisms and units;
- Misalignment of specific units or mechanisms;
- The wear of individual parts and components, the failure of individual mechanisms, the loss of accuracy.
The failure of a machine in production leads to the violation of production periods, which negatively affects the credibility of the manufacturer and the level of its profitability. Cooperation with Siberia Engineering LLC will reduce the probability of such risks.
- Technical consultations via telephone or Internet and on the customer’s site;
- Troubleshooting of machine tools;
- Maintenance inspection of spindles and spindle units, diagnostics of defective spindles with subsequent repair;
- Warranty repair, post-warranty repair, overhaul at the customer’s site or at the company’s own production base;
- Prompt delivery of spare parts and components;
- Maintenance and programming of CNC systems: Heidenhain, Siemens, Fanuc;
- Configuring the machine kinematics;
- Restoration of the damaged parts to be replaced;
- Monitoring of equipment performance.
Our specialists have been trained abroad at the production sites of such companies as Handtmann, Chiron, Hermle, Auerbach, Tramec and others to acquire the qualification in the restoration of CNC machines. Thus, the professionals conducting the repair of foreign CNC are acquainted with the basics of their production, which results in prompt identification of machines breakdown, malfunction and adjustment.
The advantages of our company:
- Highly qualified staff.
- High quality of work.
- Many years of practical experience in the repair and maintenance of CNC machine tools.
- A clear timeline of work.
- Individual approach to each client.
Contact our specialist for processing the request for repair, as well as for technical support. You can call: (383) 285-48-15, 8-913-002-4568 or leave your details in the questionnaire below, our specialist will contact you: