Diagnosis and repair of CNC machines
Each CNC machine due to intensive use serves out its lifetime at a certain point, which leads either to a complete equipment failure or to partial failure of machines parts and units. As a rule, the main causes of machines failure are:
- Violation of the operation rules, including overloading of individual mechanisms and units;
- Misalignment of specific units or mechanisms;
- The wear of individual parts and components, the failure of individual mechanisms, the loss of accuracy.
- Technical consultations via telephone or Internet and on the customer’s site;
- Troubleshooting of machine tools;
- Maintenance inspection of spindles and spindle units, diagnostics of defective spindles with subsequent repair;
- Warranty repair, post-warranty repair, overhaul at the customer’s site or at the company’s own production base;
- Prompt delivery of spare parts and components;
- Maintenance and programming of CNC systems: Heidenhain, Siemens, Fanuc;
- Configuring the machine kinematics;
- Restoration of the damaged parts to be replaced;
- Monitoring of equipment performance.
The advantages of our company:
- Highly qualified staff.
- High quality of work.
- Many years of practical experience in the repair and maintenance of CNC machine tools.
- A clear timeline of work.
- Individual approach to each client.
Contact our specialist for processing the request for repair, as well as for technical support. You can call: (383) 285-48-15, 8-913-002-4568 or leave your details in the questionnaire below, our specialist will contact you: